2.4 GHz Integrated RF Module for 802.15.4
The ProFLEX01-SOC RF modules utilize a high performance 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 radio in a cost effective, per-certified footprint. Based on the Texas Instruments CC2530 System on Chip (SOC) and including the CC2591 PA/LNA, these transceiver modules provide a high level of performance in environments where direct line of sight is not an option. This is accomplished by increasing both the transmit power and receive sensitivity.
The ProFLEX01-SOC module does NOT come with any pre-loaded firmware, it is intended to be used as a hardware platform. There are various software stacks from Texas Instruments that can be used on the module. Also the module is NOT FCC/IC or ETSI certified.
450-0044: ProFLEX01-SOC w/U.FL Connector MOQ applies, contact LSR sales, not available through distribution
- 100mW output power
- Long range: 4000 feet
- Integrated PCB F antenna or U.FL connector for external antenna
- Texas Instruments 256k CC2530
- Low power operation
- RoHS compliant
- License options available to purchase design or integrate design.
- Size: 23 mm x 41.5 mm x 4.2 mm
- Standards Support: 802.15.4
- Host Interface: N/A
- Vcc Min: 2.4 V
- Vcc Max: 3.5 V
- Industrial Temp Range: -40 to +85 °C
- Typical Transmit Power: 20.0 dBm
- Typical Rx Sensitivity: -97 dBm, 1% PER
- Typical Transmit Current: 160 mA, 2440 MHz, 3.3V, +25°C, +20 dBm
- Typical Receive Current: 32 mA, 2440 MHz, 3.3V, +25°C, -50 dBm input
- Typical Sleep Current: <3 uA
Buy your Dev Kit or Evaluation Kit Now
ProFLEX01-SOC is certified with these Antennas
ForumPost or view product support questions
EMail Technical SupportEmails will be assigned a Technical Support Request (TSR) number and assigned a LSR resource. We work diligently to respond to all email and forum posts as soon as possible.
EMail Technical SalesUse the form below, for questions relating to RF Design Services, RF Module Sales and EMC Testing Services, email our Technical Sales Department.