RF Design and Engineering Services including RF Circuit Design, Wireless Product Development, and RF Consulting.
When it comes to RF design, our extensive technical expertise is the right choice to complete all stages of your wireless product development whether you are looking RF circuit design consulting assistance or a full turn-key solution. The RF engineering process begins with our team of RF design engineers, who have extensive expertise and passion for creative wireless solutions, working with you to determine the best wireless technology to fit your specific requirements. This expertise combined with our state of the art laboratory facilities which include: RF screen rooms, anechoic EMC test chambers, and the latest in RF testing equipment, means LSR has the right people and tools to make your project a success.
RF Design Capabilities Include:
- RF Design / RF Engineering Services
- RF Consulting Services
- Analog / Signal Processing
- Battery and Power Supply Design
- Schematic Capture / PCB Design & Layout
- Single and co-located radio designs
- RF Design Engineering for Manufacturability
- High volume / low cost RF Design Engineering Expertise
- RF Test Fixtures
- RF Manufacturing
Key Test and RF Design Equipment:
- CST RF Microwave Studio
- ADS (Agilent Analog Design Simulator)
- Multiple RF Engineering Screen Rooms
- 3 Meter Semi Anechoic Chamber
- 5 Meter Semi Anechoic Chamber
- Antenna Test Chamber (fully Anechoic)
- Multiple Temperature Chambers
- PADS, Cadence OrCAD, Allegro, Altium CAD Systems
Contact RF design engineers for design and testing of wireless technology including WiFi and Bluetooth equipment.